miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2008

true stories: bridal faggot homosexuals

x
wheni was 5 years old my father climbed into my bed dressed as a satin
french maid with full makeup and a huge bouffant wig and ballet boots.  i was
so young and naive i thought it was a fun game to play with my fathers large penis and kiss his pretty satin panties where the bulge was and use his cock pump to make both our cocks triple the size of normal...when i grew up everyone knew i would eventually make my vows with my father who i grew to love and respect especially for his knowledge of  makeup application and his loving nightly penetration of my satin pantied anus with his fleshy love wand
my moms has given me her blessing about marrying Jamal, my gay black husband.  Jamal is a bodybuilder and his smooth nigger flesh is always oiled and he struts and poses for me in his shiny thongs.  i used to think i was a 'bu curious' light crossdresser  but it turnes out im  a totally fruity gay transvestite who needs to live and love with a macho muscular black man
on our honeymoon my father introduced me to the world of bondage and domination.  he showed me that sometimes the world is not always feminine satin with lace appliques nor flowing tulle petticoats and ball gowns.  that night he mad eit very clear to me that there was another darker world when my head is enclosed in skin tight latex hoods and i am gagged with a cock gag and my arms are bound firmly in arm binders .  in such sensory depreivation i was made to realize and focus on my pure love and affection for my father and i found i could actuall FEEL his semen exploding in my lubed anus because unable to hear, see, smell or taste anything other than shiny  black latex i was finally able to focus on the imoprtant things in life 

my boyfriend Rolex loves it when i dress in my bridal finerys.  Hes a gay black man and his name is Rolex.  Black families always name there kids rich.  Thats why youll never find a black woman called hyundai or fiat but youll find hundreds called mercedes.  its the same reason my boyfriend isnt called timex or swatch
i dress up like a bride every weekend when my daddy comes over to visit....when i finally came out of the closet to my father he beat me sensless then made passionate love to me...he says i will be his bride forever now...im confused and hurt but i love him so much im going a long with his strange gay transvestite requests such as gagging my mouth wiht satin panties and sealing it with duct tape and then sealing my entire head inside a wooden box absoultely stuffed with my mothers perfumed satin panties.  maybe its not important that i understand daddys needs but hes made it clear that its  important that i compy or the beatings will continue
daddy insists i always wear satin bridal pumps to match my white satin bikinis..it all feels soo bridal and special up until when daddy forces me into a latex hood and suspends me from the cieling for my gay whipping time...he says its fine if im gay but i have to be punished for it...im so confused and hurt and yet under this flowing satin and sheathes of rough tulle my rubber bound penis is erect like a steel rod in anticipation for my beating
daddy likes me to pull my veil aside for what he calls "a gay cum basting"
he forces me to smile innocently as he drops a gigantic load of sperm filled semen
ove rmy pretty lips...once my face is totally moist with his hot white cum it makes it real easy when for daddy to slide the latex hood over my head for sleeping time
u cant see it here but my erect penis is under the flowers. daddy likes me to pose like a bride to be when he sucks my sissy penis...plus I am sitting on an 8 inch vibrator. the thong of my satin panty holds the vibrator nice and snug in my lubed love shaft.  i have it set to full power and even though its buried deely into my cylinder you can hear it buzzing slightly hheehe
to prepare for my special day with my nigger husband , my father came over to help me dress real pretty.  Daddy will be my bridesmaid at the wedding and i helped him into his shiny blue satin panties corset and gown.daddy was so excited he accidentally came all ove rthe blue satin gown and i had to lick it clean before the ceremony.  daddy asked me if he could live with me and my new nigger husband as a satin maid.  My nigger husband said yes!!! Now my precious father will sleep in a wooden box like a gimp dressed as a satin maid for when my nigger husband needs help empting his gigiantic shaved black cum filled balls. daddys says he wants us to become experts in somthing called cum swapping....im not real sure what that is.

now that i came out of the closet as a gay homsexual to my entire family, people like me more...they seem to understand me.....and my father always warmly embraces me when  we are alone together.  he seems to always send the family out for ice cream then he starts hugging and kissing me.  at first i found it odd and strange and frankly confusing but now i realize its because my pretty slick shaved legs and penis look so pretty in my spiked pumps and garter belts and full fashioned stocings.  it kind of gives me a big thrill that im sexually exciting my own father. daddy and i havent had sex yet but i can tell that for him its not just about gay sex.  he wants to have a deep romantic relationship with me. our afternoons together discusing my wardrobe are intoxiating for both of us.  i show him every item in my growing wardrobe of female clothes than i model them for my prescoius father all the while my erect penis is swining around.  my father has admitted to me that he too has an intense interest in female clothing and wants me to teach him more about my desires and my tastes in feminine finery.  if it turns out my dad is also a gay transvetsite i will be that happiest son ever
when i finally admitted to my mom and dad that i was a gay homosexual...they told me they already knew because all my life i had worn moms lingerie and sexy outfits....now i get to have long chats with my father about why i fantasize about gay rubber black men and we also have long browsing sessions together on the internet looking at pretty bridal gowns and wigs together,  being honest with everyone about my gay transvestiism has totaly opened up new avenues of communcation with my family especially my dad who it turns out loves satiny feminine costumes things almost as much as I do!!!! hes actually asked me if I mind if he buys us matching french maids costumes and ballet boots and wigs so we can play a game he calls 'rubber twins'...im not sure what that means but i noticed on his browsers history he had bough latex hoods and gags without telling me anythign about that part of the game
my mommy helped me pick out this wonderful bridal gown for my sacred day with Jamal. Mom and dad TOTALLY approve of my gay homsexual relationship with a well hung black man
i dress like this because all my life my father forced me to dress up for him like a little french maid in satin corsetry, full fashiones stocking and ballet boots.  daddy would hood me in latex and use arm and leg binders to 'discipline ' me he said.  now moms died, daddy had finally admitted he secretly was in love wiht me and now we shall be wed

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

You are truly a Great PERVERT!!! You're fucking insane!!!!! haha...(love it)