sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

wow!!

so my wife went out for the day and her lets say 18 year old sister stayed here...we were playing wiht the kids and she suddenly said ..'lets make up (*&#%^&# in like a girl'...im like no no no bad idea....she breaks out her bag of makeup and jumps on my lap and starts putting foundation on me which i still have on my face now....i look at her in the eyes...she looks and me and i pop instant wood which is right under herpussy and she looks at me and says...maybe a little more here...im rigid...'  a little more on your nose'  i twitch it one time for effect and she looks at me straight in the face and smiles.

totally stupid i know.  shes a hot 18 year old girl.  until today she seemed innocent but u can imagine the depravity running thry my head now especially if you check out tiffanysatin on flickr where i have recently discovered the best selection of gay crossdressing and rubber fetish fotos.

jesus i hoope i dont fuck my wifes sister dressed p as a sissy!!

totally serious...would ruin my family.....and...yet soo fkn hot

2 comentarios:

sissy moan dijo...

tiffany darling,

there might be two reasons why your sister-in-law wanted to play dress-up with you: Either She simply likes little sissies and thinks that you would be a good one. Or she already has serious hunch about you and your hidden sissyness. And belief me: a real Girl KNOWS if a sissy becomes aroused by her behavior!

So by hook or by crook you should prepare yourself for a pretty stormy passage now: the more she will come to the conclusion that she is right the more she will try to proof her suspicion. And maybe it is you who will be totally fucked up in the end...!

Good luck,
sissy moan

Fengbuy dijo...

I am so lucky to find your website, your content is very lively and interesting, I look forward to you can share more content about this, I will continue to follow you.
>>I have useful crossdresser tips for sissy & crossdresser.
>>There are 2021 new high quality Silicone real breastplate.
>>Sissy store near me or Sissy false vaginal pants, which can allow you experience the feeling of having sex.
>>Sissy Apparel Head Mask | MTF Bodysuit | Fengbuy